What You Can Expect From Our Staff:
Our staff will respond in a prompt and efficient manner to any requests for assistance.
- If we are visiting you in your home we will always make an appointment and carry identification with us.
- You will always be given a name and contact number of the person visiting you and a description of how we will help you.
- We will always obtain your permission to contact other people or agencies on your behalf.
- Copies of relevant documents will be given to you.
- We will treat all personal and sensitive information received in a discreet and confidential manner.
- You have the right to see any information we have recorded about you, which may include any correspondence, estimates, plans etc.
- We will tell you details of the work to be carried out.
- We will make you aware of any work that you need to pay for and get your permission to proceed with it.
- At the end of the process, we will send out a survey for you to complete, which gives us information about how we can improve our services.
Care & Repair adopts a person centred approach to service delivery. As a client of Care & Repair you may request a review of the service you are receiving or your support plan at any time. Please speak to your support worker about this.