- Recycle your unwanted Inkjet Cartridges.
- Raise money for Care and Repair & help protect the environment.
- Order FREEPOST bags to return your items.
- Arrange a FREE box collection for 25+ items.
- Monitor your account to see how much you raised.
- Donations are paid to Care & Repair automatically once every quarter.
Once you see how simple it is to raise money, get your family and friends to join and help Care & Repair by sharing your intelligent recycling link via your social media & emails
Recycle Inkjet Cartridges.
Recycle your empty inkjet cartridges to help protect the environment and raise money for Care & Repair. It’s so easy. All you have to do is register at recycle4charity.co.uk/Register/C1017 . You will receive freepost recycling bags and can send back up to 5 cartridges at a time or desktop recycling boxes for larger volumes.
Inkjets fit in the palm of your hand and have a circuit board and jet plate on the bottom. It’s cartridges that have circuit boards that have a recycling value when empty. The circuit boards are patented and cannot be made from new, so an empty must be found and refilled in order to make an alternative to the full OEM product.
Makes you can recycle include HP, Dell, Lexmark, Canon, Samsung, Neopost. Please do not send Epson or Kodak cartridges in our recycling bags as their value will not cover postage costs, instead you can include them in a box collection if you have at least 25 items.
Inkjet cartridges must be in suitable condition to be recycled. Please check our recycling criteria.
All inkjet cartridges must pass a visual inspection & electrical test. Cartridges which have not been refilled before and carry only the original equipment manufacturers branding are accepted.
They do not accept laser & toner cartridges through this recycling service.
Cartridges don’t have donation value if.
- They have been previously refilled
- They have been labelled for another brand like Tesco, PC World or Office Depo
- They have labels removed or extra holes. (Signs that refilling has been attempted)
Register at the following link. recycle4charity.co.uk/Register/C1017 and start to Raise money for Care and Repair & Help protect the environment