Text Size / Zoom
To zoom in/out simply press the following keys at the same time:
This site uses the following set of Access Keys:
- S – Skip navigation
- 1 – Homepage
- 2 – Sitemap
- 3 – Search
- 4 – Contact Us
- 5 – Access key Details
What are Access Keys?
Access Keys or Accesskeys allow a computer user to immediately jump to a specific part of a web page via the keyboard.
Who may benefit from using access keys?
Access Keys can be crucial to people with motor disabilities who find using a mouse very difficult. They can also be invaluable to visually impaired and blind people who browse the internet using a screen reader.
Using access keys
This section details how accesskeys are implemented in various Web browsers and operating systems.
- Chrome (PC): Alt + access key
- Chrome (Mac): CTRL + Alt + access key
- Firefox (PC) – Shift + Alt + access key
- Firefox (Mac): CTRL + access key
- Internet Explorer (PC) – Hold down the ALT key, press the number of the access key, release both keys then press ENTER
- Safari (PC): Alt + access key
- Sarafi (Mac): CTRL + Alt + access key