Our Advice & Information Service offers guidance on benefits and other services.

Our dedicated team are ready to offer guidance, answer your queries, and provide you with valuable information help you make informed decisions about your home and circumstances. If we are unable to help, we can signpost you to an organisation that can.

Our lines are open
Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm
Tuesdays from 10.30am – 5pm
Tel: 0113 240 6009
Email: homeplus@care-repair-leeds.org.uk or

Find out more in our Home Plus (Leeds) Leaflet here.

Available support includes...

Avoiding Energy Debt

We provide free support and advice for switching energy tariffs and suppliers, how to approach energy debts and how to claim discounts. We will ensure that our clients are in receipt of the right benefits and are made aware of their eligibility.

Working with Other Agencies

We can work with our own Care & Repair Buildings Services or Green Doctor and provide clients with advice and assistance with improvements to their homes. We can also take referrals from other Age UK Leeds services or directly from clients, supporting with advice.

Applying for Attendance Allowance

We provide free, impartial information and advice on applying for Attendance Allowance, pension age benefits and other money matters. We offer advice and assistance in completing the forms. We can also offer support on housing and social care.


If we find that there is a need for greater care for yourself or your family member we can also provide signposting and make referrals to other local organisations for support including legal advice or debt advice.