If you are not eligible for a grant, we still provide full support for the improvement of your home space, quality of conditions and support when choosing a design as well as offering a choice of contractors.
Our repairs service provides you with the option of making your home smarter, safer and tailored to your individual needs.
Once you are happy to go ahead with the work, we can offer the quotes for some of our best and fully insured contractors.
We carry out all the necessary paperwork and you pay us directly for the work.
Everything is organized by ourselves and the stress is taken away from you.
Sometimes adaptations and accessibility improvements to your
home may be achieved through building works which are less
invasive. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Replacing windows – double glazing/ more efficient.
- Window locks/restrictors/ window opening handles
- Chimney breast removal and removing internal walls for more open plan living
- Garden fencing – for both security & aesthetics
- Driveways, hardstandings & soft play tarmac
- Electrical rewires eg lowering light switches/ raising plug sockets
- Damp remedies – e.g. extractor fans
A repairs project for a Private client’s kitchen cupboards – cupboard doors repaired, new shelf fitted and new lighting plinth fitted beneath cupboards
A recent project undertaken for a Private client – new user-friendly shower room fitted with new tiles, shower curtain and new toilet, vanity unit and kitchen sink.