Our team will always ensure that our clients are making the best decision for their home.
We will discuss with you and provide a detailed schedule of the project once we have understood your needs.
- Specialised expertise from our Major Adaptations team and from our contractors
- Trusted and fully insured contractors
- Completion of all necessary paperwork
- Clarity and communication from the pre-start meeting to the signing off period
- Compliance of all Building Regulations
- Thorough monitoring of the work as it is being undertaken
- An inspection of all work before the contractor is paid
- Any amendments or finishing touches that are required are identified quickly and dealt with within 14 working days
As every project is designed specifically for each client, please call for more information on fees and other potential costs
We support you through the whole planning, implementation and decision-making process and we oversee the work from start to finish.
- A choice of some our best contractors who are fully insured, and we believe are fully suited to the specific job
- A full breakdown of costs for the type of work that will be undertaken – can obtain up to three ‘no obligation’ quotes on your behalf
- Completion of all paperwork, including VAT exemption forms where necessary
- Constant support, communication and clarity throughout the entire project